- Designed to produce maximum lift while minimizing drag.
- Doel Fin is the original hydrofoil developed by an "ronautical engineer to improve overall performance on all boats with outboard motors or outdrive units.
- Moulded in two pieces of guaranteed unbreakable, high-strength plastic, each foil is designed to flex independently to absorb shock.
- The positive effects include greater stability, consistent planing at lower RPM, faster out-of-the hole performance, better gas mileage, steadier turns, higher top-end speeds and lower bow rise at all speeds.
- Doel-Fin is designed for use with small motors, big motors and inflatable dinghies.
- Doel-Fin fits all outboard and stern drive motors from 5 horsepower. Volvo Penta® outdrives require an
- adapter plate.
- Save up to 30% on fuel consumption.
- Simple 15 minute DIY installation, hardware included.
- Colour: Black
- SALE STATUS
- Davis Doel
- Doel Fin 3
- Year built
Info Text or PDF document goes here